Application Guide Without Service Fee Guide you how to apply for studying in Chengde Medical University & Study in
Application and Enrollment
I. Admission Requirements
1. Applicants should have a good school record and be in good health.
2. Applicants for degree programs are required to have an education equivalent to, or higher than, that for a Chinese senior middle school graduate; age 18-30.
II. Documents needed (by email, fax, post or submit directly to Chengde Medical University)
1. Application form for foreigners wishing to study in Chengde Medical University
2. Passport copy
3. Diploma of the Most Advanced Studies(Notarized photocopy)
4. Transcript of the Most Advanced Studies ( Notarized Photocopy)
5. Foreigner Physical Examination Form (Photocopy)
6. Finance Certificate
7. HSK certificate
8. No-criminal Certificate
An Admission Notice and a Visa Application Form for Overseas Students (Form JW202) will be sent to each successful applicant. Overseas applicants can apply for an X visa (for foreign students) to China at their local Chinese Embassy or Consulate with the Admission Notice, passport, Form JW202 and Physical Test Records (originals) required. Each student should register for the course at the CDMU bringing the originals of the above documents with them within the specified time.
IV. Time for register at CDMU
March or September